Community College Bookstore, take 1
I'm working in a community college bookstore for a few weeks--lots of physical labor, but mostly customer service stuff. Suffice to say I meet more than my share of..err...interesting characters. These are the best lines I've heard on the floor this week.
(1) Man (pointing to the kilt he's wearing) : "Whoa whoa whoa, this is not a skirt. It's a skirt if you wear something underneath it."
(2) Hipster-guy (bangs side-swept, tight black jeans, etc) student : "So if I go to that university, that means I have to buy my books at that university's bookstore?"
(3) 30-something woman student: "Hey look--it's a book about me. 'Borderline Personality Disorder.'"
(4) Student 1: Hey look, I found it. "American History."
Student 2: I thought you said you were taking US History.
Student 1: Well...
Student 2: Doesn't mean they're necessarily the same thing.
More on the way, G-d willing.

1 Comments:
Sounds fascinating!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home